How can you be involved?
There will be two different ways to work within Cochrane Rehabilitation:
1. individually, as a member of Cochrane Rehabilitation
2. in team with your local collagues, as a Cochrane Rehabilitation Unit
Members of Cochrane Rehabilitation will receive a list of possible tasks to be performed locally and/or individually. The list will be produced by the Committees and distributed to all members. We expect to have a first list by mid 2017.
Cochrane Rehabilitation Units will produce bigger task always under the guidance of one or more Committees. A pre-requisite to become a Unit is to have at least one person working part time on a specific task, so being able to produce more work and also contributing to the overall financing of Cochrane Rehabilitation. Units will be made visible on the Cochrane Rehabilitation website and will have the possibility to use the Cochrane Rehabilitation logo according to the Cochrane brand rules. A new final call for Unit will be made beginning of 2017.
What can you do for Cochrane Rehabilitation?
A complete list of all possibilities for individual members and Units will be produced by mid 2017.
Some of the possibilities include:
- Organise locally courses on evidence and/or Cochrane and/or systematic review production
- Produce and/or translate Cochrane Corner for your national journal and/or Scientific Societies
Advantages of getting involved
- Contribute to the growth of science in Rehabilitation worldwide and in your own country
- Contribute to spread the best evidence in the Rehabilitation world
- Contribute to improve the methodology of Cochrane production of evidence in Rehabilitation
- Global networking with colleagues engaged in the growth of science in Rehabilitation
- Local networking with your national evidence based community
- Increase your own knowledge on evidence and knowledge translation