How can you get involved?
There are two ways to work within Cochrane Rehabilitation
1. Individually as a Members of Cochrane Rehabilitation:
Members progressively receive calls for possible tasks to be performed locally and/or individually, within the different committees. Each year all members who fulfil one or more specific tasks will be listed in our credits page. Moreover, at the end of the year a certificate will be sent for recognition of their work.
If you want to get involved as a single member, please check here again to see our future calls.
2. In team with you colleagues, as a Cochrane Rehabilitation Units:
Units perfrom bigger tasks under the guidance of one or more of our Committees. A pre-requisite to apply as a Unit is to have at least one person working part time on a specific task, in order to produce more work and to contribue to the overall financing of Cochrane Rehabilitation. Units are visible on the Cochrane Rehabilitation website and may use the Cochrane Rehabilitation logo according to the Cochrane brand rules. Units are developed on an individual basis with a specific agreement.
Any requests in that regard should be send to Cochrane Rehabilitation Headquarters.
Advantages of getting involved
- Contribute to the growth of science in Rehabilitation worldwide and in your own country
- Contribute to the spread of the best evidence in Rehabilitation
- Contribute to the improvement of the methodology used by Cochrane for evidence production in Rehabilitation
- Global networking with colleagues engaged in the growth of science in Rehabilitation
- Local networking with your national evidence-based community
- Increase your own knowledge in evidence and knowledge translation